Top 5 Things To Do: October 15th– 21st
- B.A. T Cocktails Masterclass, October 15th, 7pm- 10pm, Hotel du Vin
“B.A.T is hosting the very first cocktail masterclass, giving you the opportunity to receive direct tuition from our incredible committee bartenders, all while enjoying 4 unique gin cocktails that you make yourselves, including a Martini made with Felons gin from Rogue St. Andrews.”
- King Pin, October 16th, 10pm- 2am, The Vic
“After raising an incredible £1743 last month KING PIN is back again bringing all your favourite St. Andrews collectives and their finest selectors together under one roof for a night of eclectic tunes and dancing with heavyweight vibrations powered by ASHA Sound System.”
- Lafayette Club hosts guest Speaker Mr. Ben Rogers , October 17th, 6:45pm- 8:00pm, Hotel du Vin
Come hear Mr. Rogers speak about his experience in the field of human rights.
- Croquet Give It a Go PIMMS Garden Party, October 19th, 3pm- 5pm, Cabbage Patch Hope Street
“The Croquet Club cordially invites you to our first formal event of the year, our 2018 Give-It-A-Go and Garden Party.”
- Raisin Weekend (Sunday and Monday)
Have fun and be safe!