Top 5 Things to do: November 19th – November 23rd
- Mermaids presents: The Winter’s Tale, November 19th, 7:30pm-9:30pm, Union Stage
Come watch what is sure to be a memorable performance. Get your tickets now!
- Emergency Protest: GP Out of Hours in St Andrews, November 20th , 9:50am- 3pm, Madras College
“An emergency protest to highlight the great risk the loss of GP out of hours services in St Andrews. All are welcome to come along – student or not.”
- King PIN III, November 20th, 10pm, 2am, Vic
“So far KING PIN has raised £4100 for charity and we’re just getting started! The best club night of the month is back, bringing all your favourite St. Andrews collectives and their finest selectors together under one roof for a night of eclectic tunes and dancing with heavyweight vibrations, powered by ASHA Sound System. “
- Old and New Models of Post-conflict Justice, November 21st, 5pm- 6:30pm, Arts Lecture Theatre
Come hear about Beti Holer’s experiences working in the field of international criminal justice courts.
- Vintage Pop Up Shop, November 22nd , 3:30pm- 5:30pm, Mitchell’s Deli
“This November we welcome “Young Parisians” vintage clothing experts in to our little deli to keep you cosy with the perfect Christmas jumpers and timeless coats! “