Top 5 Things to do: September 30th -4th
- Vegan Mondays, September 30th, 12pm-10pm, Brewdog
Calling all my vegan sisters! Brewdog is bringing you #MeatFreeMonday! 2-4-1 on all Veggie and Vegan Mains all day, every Monday! Come swoop those deals.
- Management Society Internship Event, October 1st , 7pm-10pm, MacDonald Rusacks Hotel
“Please join The Management Society for our Internship Event! We will have a panel of students speaking about their experiences, a Q&A, and we will be landing our 2019/2020 Internship Guide!”
- Coffee Tasting, October 2nd , 7pm, Zest
“Calling all coffee lovers: join us and Zest on a coffee tasting workshop!
You will learn about the importance and differences of roasting, taste the differences between specialty and commercial coffee, as well as trying different methods of brewing.”
- House of Horror Launch 2019: Kingdom Grimm, October 3rd, 10pm-2am, Brewco North Street
Come see what House of Horror has planned for this year at their launch party this Thursday! Tickets 5£.
- Ski Trip Launch Party, October 4th, 10pm-1am, VIC
“It’s après ski trip booking, so let’s have an Après ski party to prep ourselves for the best trip/week of the year. Come and party with your favorite club. We are taking over the Social Club at the Vic. We cannot get shut down this time ;)”